Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Changes.These might impact you.

Hi, I'm Share Parrish, the guy behind this blog and the popular Farnam Street blog.

I wanted to update you on some changes that might impact you. 

Don't worry, I'm still going to help you separate signal from the noise in the investing world. And I'm still going to offer exclusive content that you can't find anywhere else. I'm just going to do it in a different way.

The internet is evolving. Google Reader is going away and it's possible that feedburner follows shortly after. I hadn't realized how dependent I've become on these two technologies and I hate our relationship being dependent on the kindness of strangers. It's time to connect without a middle man.

So, going forward, the way to receive content from My Investing Notebook will change.

We're going to use... email. It's simple. You'll get the same great content delivered right to your inbox. No clunky RSS reader. Just an email each time I have something worth sharing.

I'll be posting most of the content, although not all, on the website too. Email subscribers will have access to exclusive content.

Here's what you have to do.

If you subscribe to this blog via RSS, you'll need to sign up to receive emails. If you don't, you'll be missing out on new content.

If you currently subscribe to this blog via email, I'll automatically convert your subscription within the next couple of weeks.

Thank you for reading this blog.

Sign up for free.