In response to this interview with James Montier, I've received several emails asking where to find the book chapters online.
I've found many chapters without much effort online (I haven't tried to find them all). If you find one -- send me the link. I will update this post for everyone.
WHY EVERYTHING YOU LEARNED IN BUSINESS SCHOOL IS WRONG
1. Six Impossible Things before Breakfast, or, How EMH has Damage our Industry
2. CAPM is Crap
3. Pseudoscience and Finance: The Tyranny of Numbers and the Fallacy of Safety
4. The Dangers of Diversiﬁcation and Evils of the Relative Performance Derby
5. The Dangers of DCF
6. Is Value Really Riskier than Growth? Dream On
7. Deﬂation, Depressions and Value
THE BEHAVIOURAL FOUNDATIONS OF VALUE INVESTING
8. Learn to Love Your Dogs, or, Overpaying for the Hope of Growth (Again!)
9. Placebos, Booze and Glamour Stocks
10. Tears before Bedtime
11. Clear and Present Danger: The Trinity of Risk
12. Maximum Pessimism, Proﬁt Warnings and the Heat of the Moment
13. The Psychology of Bear Markets
14. The Behavioural Stumbling Blocks to Value Investing
THE PHILOSOPHY OF VALUE INVESTING
15. The Tao of Investing: The Ten Tenets of My Investment Creed
16. Process not Outcomes: Gambling, Sport and Investment!
17. Beware of Action Man
18. The Bullish Bias and the Need for Scepticism. Or, Am I Clinically Depressed?
19. Keep it Simple, Stupid
20. Confused Contrarians and Dark Days for Deep Value
THE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE
21 Going Global: Value Investing without Boundaries
22 Graham’s Net-Nets: Outdated or Outstanding?
THE ‘DARK SIDE’ OF VALUE INVESTING: SHORT SELLING
23. Grimm’s Fairy Tales of Investing
24. Joining the Dark Side: Pirates, Spies and Short Sellers
25. Cooking the Books, or, More Sailing Under the Black Flag
26. Bad Business: Thoughts on Fundamental Shorting and Value Traps
REAL-TIME VALUE INVESTING
27. Overpaying for the Hope of Growth: The Case Against Emerging Markets
28. Financials: Opportunity or Value Trap?
29. Bonds: Speculation not Investment
30. Asset Fire Sales, Depression and Dividends
31. Cyclicals, Value Traps, Margins of Safety and Earnings Power
32. The Road to Revulsion and the Creation of Value
33. Revulsion and Valuation
34. Buy When it’s Cheap – If Not Then, When?
35. Roadmap to Inﬂation and Sources of Cheap Insurance
36. Value Investors versus Hard-Core Bears: The Valuation Debate