Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Reminder: Buffett supports Bernanke

BUFFETT: I don't think you can have anybody better than Bernanke in the job. I mean, he understands all of the issues. But the time to worry about something that's going to happen in the long-term is in the short-term. And I'll guarantee you that he is thinking about that. But he needs to do what he's doing now. And the Fed needs to be doing what it's doing now. It will have, it will have after-effects, and we'll be facing those, and they'll be addressed at that time. But I don't think you can do what we're doing now, and are going to be doing, without having real inflationary possibilities down the road. But that doesn't mean I think he's doing the wrong thing. I think he's doing the right thing.

 http://www.cnbc.com/id/32552568?__source=RSS*blog*&par=RSS