(repost from Zerohedge)
Below is an early segment from CNBC in which Joe Kernan provides his analysis of Schwab's just released results. As the video quality is pretty bad (yeah, I know, sorry) I will summarize how it works:
1. Intro - Kernan: Glowing review of Schwab's EPS "beat"
2. Kernan: "Schwab is a fine, fine company and a fine individual."
3. Kernan: "...and quite a sponsor for us."
4. Kernan: "...and we are ready to just be sponsored on Squawk Box."
5. Conclusion - Kernan: "...I don't think you can have too much [of Schwab]."
6. Cut to Charles Schwab Commercial.
So now you know.